Strawberry Dessert Cake
This easy strawberry dessert cake is only 5 ingredients. Perfect for a summer day! Included is a strawberry frosting that is wonderful with this cake.
Servings: 1 cake
- 1 Pillsbury Moist Supreme Strawberry Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 (20 ounccan crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 2 to 3 cups confectionery sugar
- 1 cup strawberries mashed
Pour cake mix into bowl and add remaining ingredients except coconut. Mix well with mixer. Fold in coconut and mix with spoon. Pour into sprayed 9 x 13 cake pan. Bake cake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 50 minutes.
Cut cake in squares, serve with scoop of ice cream, strawberries and whipped cream on top.
Note: If you want to make a frosting for this cake, check recipe for strawberry frosting below: