How to make Giblet Gravy
Giblet Gravy is easy to make and a great addition to any holiday meal.
Servings: 5 cups
- Giblets from turkey heart, gizzard, liver and neck
- 4 cups water or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Drippings from turkey pan about a cup
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour
Boil giblets in water or broth until cooked. Remove and chop. I remove the skin from the neck and pull any meat off the bone. Discard neck bone.
Put meat and giblets back in water or broth and add salt and pepper, flour and drippings. Continue cooking while stirring continuously with wire whisk until thickens. Serve over stuffing or dressing. Makes about 5 cups.