This simple dish is wonderful for any gathering. So easy to make and everyone loves it!
Servings: 8 cups
- 1 (20 ounccan cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounccan crushed pineapple well drained
- 1 14 ounccan condensed milk (not evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts I use pecans or walnuts
- 1 (8 ounccool whip
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
Mix together the cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple, milk and coconut in a large bowl with a spoon. Fold in nuts, cool whip and marshmallows. Mix well with spoon. Refrigerate several hours before serving. (I can eat this immediately. It doesn't have to be cold for me!). The cherries in the photos are maraschino cherries I added for some color in the pictures. Makes 8 to 9 cups of fluff.