Sausage Spinach Crustless Quiche
This is a delicious recipe and easy. It reheats well and is perfect for brunch!
- 1/2 pound pork sausage
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 4 ounce can chopped mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green or regular onion
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Cook sausage on top of the stove and drain. In a large bowl toss sausage with chopped spinach, onions, mushrooms and 1/2 cup of cheese. Spray a baking dish with cooking oil and add sausage mixture. I used a 10 inch pie plate to make this.
In the same bowl you used to toss sausage and spinach whisk together the eggs, milk, sour cream, garlic powder, black pepper and salt. Pour this over the sausage mixture in the baking dish. Sprinkle on the other 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes until center is set and top is browned.