Blueberry Loaf Cake
This simple loaf cake is one your family will love! So easy to make and wonderful with coffee. Great way to start the day.
Servings: 1 loaf
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 stick butter or 8 tablespoons or 1/2 cup softened
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon extra flour for dredging blueberries
Whisk together the flour and baking powder. In another bowl cream the butter, sugar and eggs with a mixer. Add vanilla extract and milk.
Combine with flour and mix till ingredients are all wet. Fold in blueberries that have been dredged in flour with a spoon. Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 60 to 65 minutes or until center tests done. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Makes 1 loaf cake.