Crescent Roll Coffee Cake
This is an easy breakfast cake. You can use any jam or jelly that you like, it's very versatile.
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or 4 tablespoons softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce can crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts of your choice
- 8 tablespoons blackberry jam
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
Beat together sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract with a mixer. Stir in flour. Set aside.
Spread your favorite jam or jelly on each crescent roll and roll up starting at short end of dough. Place rolls in a sprayed 9 inch round baking pan or dish.
Spread egg mixture over rolls and sprinkle on nuts. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 25 minutes until done in center and brown on top. Remove from pan, mix together glaze and drizzle over cake while warm.