How to Make Cinnamon Roll Biscuit Bites
These are easy to make and so addictive. You'll want to make them all the time!
Servings: 30 bites
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 stick butter or 8 tablespoons or 1/2 cup
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk could use regular milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Dip and Roll Ingredients
- 1 stick butter or 8 tablespoons or 1/2 cup melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
Whisk together flour, ground cinnamon baking powder, salt and baking soda in a large mixing bowl. Cut butter into small pieces and cut into flour mixture until resembles coarse crumbs.
Next add vanilla extract to milk and stir into flour until all ingredients come together to form a ball. Then pinch off pieces of dough and roll into a ball about the size of a walnut.
Have one smaller bowl with the melted butter and another with the brown sugar, white sugar and cinnamon mixed. Dip the dough balls first into the melted butter then roll in the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Spray a baking pan or iron skillet or whatever you are using with cooking spray and place the cinnamon bites in the pan.
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove and cool before drizzling top with glaze. Makes about 30 cinnamon roll biscuit bites.