This quick and easy skillet meal will save you time in the kitchen. Your family will love the flavors of this easy dish!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 10 oz. can tomato soup
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or could use oregano
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups elbow macaroni pasta
Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet until beef is browned. Drain off grease from hamburger.
Add soup, tomatoes and all other ingredients except pasta.
Cook until mixture starts to boil. Add pasta and simmer until it is tender, about 12 minutes. Makes 6 to 8 servings