Mixed Veggie Salad with Sweet and Sour Dressing
This salad is wonderful to make and enjoy for lunch throughout the week. It's a great side dish and perfect for a potluck.
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen mixed vegetables of your choice, cooked (I used Kroger Recipe Beginnings Vegetable Soup Mix. Could use fresh veggies, too.)
- 1 1/2 cups pasta
- 1/2 cup onion chopped (could use green onions, too)
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper chopped
- 1 15.5 ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Sweet and Sour Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard could use regular yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.