Hawaiian Banana Bread
This Hawaiian Banana Bread has wonderful reviews. It's always a hit!
Servings: 1 loaf
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 stick butter or 1/2 cup or 8 tablespoons softened
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts pecans or walnuts
Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Set aside. Cream the eggs, sugar, butter using a mixer. Add bananas, crushed pineapple and vanilla extract and continue mixing. Combine with flour mixture and mix all together with mixer.
Fold in nuts with spoon. Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray. Add your batter to the pan and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 60 to 65 minutes until middle tests done.
Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Can drizzle with my recipe for basic powdered sugar glaze. Makes 1 loaf.