Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is super easy to make and one your family will love!
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 cups of cooked shredded chicken I boiled 2lbs of Chicken Breast
- 2 10.5 ounce can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup of shredded deli ham
- 4-5 slices of Swiss Cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1.5 sleeves of Ritz Crackers crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In bowl, combine shredded cooked chicken, condensed chicken soup and Dijon mustard. Mix well and spread into casserole dish. Next top with shredded deli ham and then Swiss cheese. In separate bowl heat butter in microwave, when melted add the crushed Ritz Crackers and spread on top of casserole. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes until bubbly hot.