Clafoutis - Fruit Dessert
Clafoutis is a French dessert that is so easy to make!
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup buttermilk could use regular milk
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Spray a 1 1/2 to 2 quart baking pan with cooking spray. You could use an iron skillet or anything you can bake in.
Mix eggs, sugar and vanilla with a mixer. Add flour, milk and butter in that order and continue mixing.
Place fruit in bottom of dish and cover with batter. Can sprinkle a little sugar on top before baking. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Makes about 6 servings.