Wilted Lettuce Salad
This Wilted Lettuce Salad is a classic! It's absolutely delicious!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 bunch of fresh leaf lettuce or about 4 or 5 cups of chopped lettuce
- 4 or 5 slices bacon cooked, crumbled and set aside (save drippings)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions with tops
- 4 or 5 radishes sliced
- 3 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 3 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Combine lettuce, bacon, green onions and radishes in a salad bowl.
Heat bacon drippings, sugar and vinegar on top of the stove until sizzling and sugar is melted.
Pour over salad and toss. Serve immediately. Makes about 4 servings.