Crescent Roll Butterscotch Danishes
These easy crescent roll butterscotch danishes are delicious with coffee!
Servings: 8 danishes
- 1 8 ounce package original crescent rolls
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- chopped pecans or walnuts or nuts of your choice
Open the crescent rolls and don't take them apart but just slice through the roll to make eight rounds. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and use a glass or cup to flatten each roll leaving a bit of a side all the way round.
Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract with mixer. Divide this among the eight rolls. Add several butterscotch chips and chopped nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Makes 8 danishes.