Seasoned Oyster Crackers
These little crackers are addictive and also make the perfect gift for family and friends during the holidays.
Servings: 6 cups
- 1 9 ounce package oyster crackers
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 1 ounce package Hidden Valley Ranch original ranch dressing mix (not prepared)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or Canola oil
Combine dried dill weed, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, onion powder and vegetable oil in a large bowl or a large Ziploc bag. Put in oyster crackers and mix well.
Spread crackers on a baking sheet and bake 20 minutes in a preheated 275 degree oven or until crackers are golden brown. Stir a couple times during baking. Makes about 6 cups.