Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken
This Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken is super easy and absolutely delicious.
- 2 or 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (could use legs or thighs or a whole chicken)
- 1 regular sized can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca Optional
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Combine all the ingredients, mix well, pour over chicken, cook for 4 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low. Spoon sauce over chicken before serving.