Cheesecake Pretzel Dessert
This Cheesecake Pretzel Dessert is so versatile! Delicious with any type of pie filling. Take to any potluck event or enjoy for the holidays.
- 3-4 cups of pretzels crushed (depending on how thick you want your crust)
- 1 cup of butter melted
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1 8 ounce container of frozen whipped topping, thawed (coolwhip) I used fat free
- 1 21 ounce can of pie filling
Preheat over to 350 degrees. Combine crushed pretzels, butter and 3 tbsp of sugar together and a bowl. Once combined, press into the bottom of a 9X13 baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes in oven. Set aside and let cool completely.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese and confectioner sugar until well smooth. I didnt use a mixer and it worked fine. Fold whipped topping into mixture and then spread mixture on top of the pretzels (make sure it's completely cool). Finally spread pie filling on top of the cream cheese mixture.