Cranberry Pecan Crisp
This is such an easy dessert and perfect for the Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday. It's always a hit!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 cups fresh cranberries could use frozen and no need to thaw
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats could use quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or 12 tablespoons melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans could use walnuts
Combine the cranberries and sugar in the bottom of a 2 quart sprayed baking dish.
Mix together with a spoon, the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, melted butter and vanilla extract. Drop on top of the cranberries and sugar.
Sprinkle on nuts. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes until casserole is bubbling and browned on top.