Southern Maple Pecan Pie
This Maple Pecan Pie is wonderful! The addition of maple syrup is delicious. Give this pie a try. Perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Servings: 1 pie
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup maple syrup pure maple syrup is best
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 stick of butter or margarine melted or 4 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pecans chopped or whole
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie crust
Whisk sugar, syrup, eggs, butter, vanilla, and salt together in bowl. Add pecans. Pour into crust. Bake in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and cook approximately 30 – 40 minutes longer until filling is set in center. Top with whipped cream or ice cream for a wonderful dessert.