Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
This recipe is so easy and has such a wonderful taste. This dish is made in one pan so the clean up is minimal!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 5-6 small potatoes I used purple potatoes, but you can use any kind you like
- 2 cups of chopped brussel sprouts
- 2 cups of chopped peppers I used mini sweet peppers and green peppers
- 1/2 cup of onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
Preheat oven to 400. Spray 9X13 glass dish with cooking spray. You can also use a baking sheet. Place all cut up vegetables and chicken breasts in the pan.
Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken and vegetables (I hold a little bit back to put on chicken when it's done, you don't have to).
Cook 35-40 minutes or until chicken tests done. Once done, I take the dish out, pour the remaining marinade over the chicken and broil for 2-3 minutes to caramelize the mixture on the chicken. This can be served alone or over rice or noodles.