Ritzy Brussels Sprout Casserole
This is a great way to prepare brussels sprouts. The nutty cheese flavor adds so much to this dish.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen brussels sprouts (could use fresh, too), cooked according to package directions
- 1 10.5 ounce can cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup milk I use 2%
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Ritz cracker crumbs could use more
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice
- 3 or 4 tablespoons slivered almonds
Cook brussels sprouts according to package directions, drain.
Spray 1 quart casserole dish and add brussels sprouts.
In a bowl combine soup, milk, minced onion, garlic powder and pepper. Pour over the brussels sprouts.
Sprinkle ritz crumbs, cheese and almonds on top. Bake uncovered in preheated 400 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes.