Pumpkin French Toast
Pumpkin French Toast is easy and makes a great breakfast treat!
Servings: 3 servings
- 6 slices bread I use whole wheat but you can use whatever you like
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin not the pumpkin pie mix
- 1/2 cup milk can use almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter or coconut oil for frying
Whisk together eggs, pumpkin, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract in a bowl
Dip each bread slice in egg mixture. Melt about a tablespoon butter or coconut oil in skillet. Fry each piece on both sides until brown. Serve with your favorite syrup. We love it with maple syrup or honey.