No-Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
No-Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are always a good idea.
Servings: 24 Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or 1 stick or 8 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk can use regular milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats uncooked
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Combine sugar, butter and milk in a pan on top of the stove. Bring to a hard rolling boil and then boil for 1 minute, stirring to make sure ingredients do not stick.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin until mixture is melted and smooth. Fold in oats and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
Let cool in refrigerator for several hours. This is not a hard cookie but more of a chewy, gooey pumpkin cookie. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.