One Pan Smoked Sausage and Roasted Vegetables
One Pan Smoked Sausage and Roasted Vegetables is perfect for any busy night.
- 6 small purple/red/white potatoes cut into chunks
- 4 small sweet peppers red, orange and yellow cut into slices
- 1 zucchini peeled and diced
- 1 lb of smoked sausage I used turkey smoked sausage cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- dash of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- olive oil spray or just olive oil
Preheat over to 425 degrees. Spray pan or bowl with olive oil spray, add in vegetables and turkey sausage. Spray vegetables and sausage with olive oil spray, just to coat for the spices. Toss in spices and stir all together. Cook in oven for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are done. I took it out about every 10 minutes and tossed it, so it would cook evenly.