Apple Butter Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
These Apple Butter Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are addictive! We love them.
Servings: 3 Dozen cookies
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter or 8 tablespoons or 1/2 cup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts pecans or walnuts, (optional)
Cream white and brown sugar with butter and eggs with mixer. Add apple butter, vanilla extract and buttermilk. Continue to mix.
Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and oats in a bowl. Combine with the sugar and eggs and continue mixing. Fold in raisins and nuts.
Drop by tablespoons onto a sprayed cookie sheet. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes.