Crock Pot Sausage, Veggies and Peppers
This recipe for Crock Pot Sausage, Veggies and Peppers is so good. It's classic comfort food and really easy to make.
- 1 pound smoked sausage cut in pieces
- 6 potatoes peeled and halved
- 1 large onion peeled and sliced or chopped
- 3 or 4 large carrots scraped and cut in pieces
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 large red sweet pepper
- 1 14 ounce can beef broth or 2 cups
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Place sausage and vegetables in crock pot.
Mix together the broth, onion soup, spices and Worcestershire sauce and pour over the vegetables. Cook on low for 5 or 6 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours until the potatoes and carrots are done.