Iron Skillet Chicken Thighs
This recipe for Iron Skillet Chicken Thighs are great for a busy week night.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs (could use the bone-in ones with the skin)
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Spray iron skillet with cooking oil. You can use a 9 x 13 baking dish for this recipe, also. Place chicken thighs in skillet or baking dish.
In a bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over chicken thighs. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes.