Oven Baked Spicy Pork Chops
This Oven Baked Spicy Pork Chops are a family favorite and they are super easy.
- 4 to 6 bone-in pork chops could use boneless chops
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes or finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
Place chops in baking dish or iron skillet.
Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the chops.
Bake in preheated 375 degree oven 45 to 60 minutes uncovered until chops are done in center.