Easy Chili Pasta Bake
This dish is fabulous comfort food and so easy to prepare.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/2 lb of pasta any pasta will work fine
- 1 16 ounce can of chili beans drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes drained
- 2 cups of shredded cheese divided
- 1/2 cup of diced onion
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Sour cream garnish
Cook ground beef and onion over medium heat until cooked through. Drain. Stir in chili beans, tomatoes, cream, seasoning and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Simmer for 10 minutes. While dish is simmering, make your pasta.
Preheat oven to 350. Mix pasta and meat mixture together and place in a sprayed 9X13 dish. Cover the top with remaining cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted. Garnish each serving with sour cream.