Roasted Sausage Potato Bake
This one pan meal is easy and delicious!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound smoked sausage sliced (can use turkey sausage, andouille sausage, Polish sausage)
- 1 12 ounce package frozen green beans or can use fresh green beans French style or regular
- 1 large onion cut in large pieces
- 4 medium sized red potatoes cut in chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 packet Good Seasons Zesty Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Combine sausage, green beans, onion and potatoes and toss with the olive oil. Pour packet of salad dressing mix in a bowl and mix the black pepper, garlic powder and oregano into the dry mix. Sprinkle on vegetables that have been tossed in olive oil and toss vegetable with dry mix.
Spread sausage and veggies out on the baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are done. Remove and sprinkle on the parmesan cheese and return to oven to 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.