Cherry Pie Crisp
This recipe is so easy and absolutely delicious!
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 21 ounce cans cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats uncooked
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons butter or 1/2 cup or 1 stick
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Spread the cherry pie filling in the bottom of a 9 x 9 baking dish. Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, ground cinnamon and chopped nuts in a large bowl.
Melt the butter in the microwave or on the stove and pour into the flour mixture. Mix until it is all wet with a spoon. Spread or sprinkle the oat topping over the cherry pie filling and bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 35 minutes until bubbling and browned on top.