Chicken and Broccoli Quiche
This quiche is delicious!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 9 inch pie crust uncooked (This is a Pillsbury frozen pie crust)
- 2 cups chicken chopped (I use two frozen, skinless chicken breasts)
- 1/3 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup onion chopped
- 1 4 ounce can mushrooms drained
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups broccoli chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup carnation evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
Thaw chicken and chop. In a skillet brown chopped chicken, onion, green pepper and mushrooms in the butter until cooked. Prick the bottom of the pie shell with a fork.
Place broccoli in bottom of shell, then chicken mixture on top.Sprinkle the cheese on top of the chicken. In a bowl combine milk, spices, mustard, eggs and flour and beat with a whisk until as smooth as you can get it. Pour into pie shell over chicken.
Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 50 to 55 minutes. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.