Pumpkin Pound Cake
This easy pound cake is perfect to enjoy for Thanksgiving. It's even better the next day so you can definitely make this one in advance. Great with our without frosting.
Servings: 1 cake
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of melted butter unsalted
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground all spice
- 1 15 ounce can of real pumpkin
Preheat oven to 350 and spray bundt pan. Using a mixer, mix sugar and melted butter together. Add eggs one at a time, continue mixing. Add in flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, all spice, vanilla and pumpkin. Mix well. This will be a thick heavy batter. Pour evenly into sprayed bundt pan. Mine was 3/4 full. Bake for one hour or until it tests done.