Alfredo Marinara Chicken Pasta
This is such a simple recipe and it's absolutely delicious. The slow cooker makes it so easy to prepare.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1.5 pounds of chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 12 ounces of bow tie pasta uncooked
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 cups of your favorite marinara sauce
- 2 cups of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
Place chicken in a greased slow cooker. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Pour marinara over chicken. Cook on high for 2-3 hours.
Cook pasta according to directions on the box. Shred/cut up chicken, then add the pasta. Stir in Alfredo sauce and a cup of each cheese. Place remaining cheese on top, put top back on slow cooker and cook on low for 15-20 min till cheese is melted. You can sprinkle some more Italian seasoning on top of you like.