Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
This easy crock pot dish is one your family will love. These sandwiches are wonderful for any gathering. You can also enjoy this chicken on a salad.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time7 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup barbecue sauce I use honey barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Place chicken breasts in bottom of slow cooker or crock pot. Stir together the onion, barbecue sauce, minced garlic, brown sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl and pour over chicken breast. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 6 to 7 hours. Makes about six large sandwiches.