Crock Pot Coca Cola Pork Chops
This is a fantastic recipe for pork chops. They are easy and delicious!
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 to 6 pork chops I used bone-in, center cut chops but any pork chops will do
- 1 cup coca cola can use diet coke, pepsi, or any cola drink
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly Optional
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Brown chops in skillet on top of the stove. Place in crock pot. Whisk together the coke, brown sugar, black pepper, salt, ketchup, chopped onion, jelly and minced garlic with a wire whisk. Pour over chops. Cook 7 to 8 hours on low or 4 to 5 hours on high.