Chicken Noodle Casserole
This delicious casserole is wonderful for a busy night. Super easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time55 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 cups chicken or turkey cooked and chopped
- 6 ounces egg noodles cooked
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1 10 3/4 ounccan cream of mushroom soup (check out our recipe to make your own creamed soups
- 1 (10 3/4 ounccan cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounccan sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup cheese cracker or Ritz cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine melted
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds Optional
Combine cooked chicken and noodles and put in 2 quart baking dish. Combine onion, mushroom soup, chicken soup, sour cream, pepper, salt, and mushrooms. Add to chicken and noodles.
Mix shredded cheese and cracker crumbs together with butter and spread over casserole. Sprinkle almonds on top. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes.