Green Bean Bake
This easy green bean casserole is one your family will love. Wonderful side dish to any meal and you can use fresh or canned green beans.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time55 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 12 ouncpackage frozen cut green beans (could use canned beans drained and no need to thaw frozen beans
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn could use fresh or canned corn and no need to thaw frozen corn
- 1 (10.5 ounccan cream of mushroom soup undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt optional
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers or about 15 crackers crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
Mix green beans and corn together in bottom of a casserole dish. Stir in mushroom soup, salt and pepper. Combine cheese and cracker crumbs and sprinkle on top. Cut butter in small pieces and put on top of casserole. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes.