Peanut Butter and Banana Cake
This easy cake is made bananas and a cake mix. No one will know you used a cake mix because it's just that delicious!
Servings: 1 cake
- 1 (15.25 ouncbox super moist yellow cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter or 8 tablespoons or 1/2 cup melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter could use the smooth peanut butter
- 2 medium sized ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup chopped nuts pecans or walnuts, (optional)
Glaze for Cake:
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk more or less
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Mix together cake mix, milk, melted butter and eggs with mixer. Add peanut butter and mashed bananas and continue mixing. Fold in nuts. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Add batter. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 50 minutes. Cool and add your favorite frosting. I just drizzled confectionery sugar and milk recipe below over mine. Makes 1 cake.