Orange Jello Salad
This easy salad is perfect for any gathering. Super easy to make and looks amazing on a table. Very decorative.
Servings: 6 cups
- 1 16 ounce container large curd cottage cheese
- 1 3 ounce box orange jello (do not make the jello)
- 1 8 ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 15 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained (save some oranges if you want to decorate top of salad with them)
- 1 8 ounce cool whip
- 1 1/2 cups colored marshmallows
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut optional
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts optional
Combine the cottage cheese (I don't drain the cottage cheese) with the dry jello mix and stir. Add pineapple tidbits, mandarin oranges, cool whip, marshmallows, coconut and nuts. Stir well. Refrigerate for a couple hours before serving. Decorate with extra orange slices and marshmallows.