Easy Corn Casserole
This casserole make the perfect side dish. Easy to make and great for any occasion.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup evaporated milk could use regular milk
- 1 stick or 8 tablespoons or 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn no need to thaw
- 1 14.75 ounce can creamed corn
- 2 eggs
In a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and pepper. Add milk, melted butter, frozen and creamed corn. Stir with a spoon. Add eggs and stir.
Pour into a casserole dish. I used a 10 x 10 casserole dish and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes until the center is set and casserole is brown around the edges.
I usually stir this halfway through the cooking process. Makes 6 to 8 servings.