Cajun Seafood Dip
This easy Cajun Seafood Dip is wonderful for any gathering. Easy to make and a recipe you will love.
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 medium sized green onions finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet green pepper or can use red and green You can also use hot peppers if you want this dip really hot
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or miracle whip
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese You could use whatever cheese you like
- 1 6 ounce can white crab meat, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning check out my recipe for making your own Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne or several drops hot sauce
- 7 or 8 large cooked shrimp chopped
Combine all ingredients. Mix well. Refrigerate about two hours before serving. Can garnish with paprika or more cayenne and a couple shrimp
Serve with assorted crackers or chips. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.