Blackberry Peach Dump Cake
This Blackberry Peach Dump Cake is super easy to make and a wonderful dessert.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 cups fresh blackberries you could use frozen
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 29 ounce can sliced peaches in syrup, drained (save 1/3 cup of the peach juice)
- 1 15.25 ounce box yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or 12 tablespoons or 3/4 cup melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces can use walnuts
Sprinkle sugar over fresh blackberries and stir to cover all the blackberries. Spread blackberries in bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Drain peaches, saving 1/3 cup juice) and layer peach slices over the blackberries.
Spread the dry cake mix over the peaches. Combine melted butter, 1/3 cup peach juice and vanilla extract and pour over the dry cake mix. Sprinkle nuts on top. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Can put oven on broil and brown top if not brown enough. This also brings out the flavor in the nuts. Makes about 8 servings.