Bacon Ranch Cheese Dip
This Bacon Ranch Cheese Dip is wonderful for any gathering!
Servings: 3 cups
- 6 strips bacon cook crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1 ounce package original ranch dips mix
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Combine ranch dip mix, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, black pepper, horseradish sauce and shredded cheese and mix with mixer. Fold in green onion and crumbled bacon with spoon. Makes 3 cups.