Crock Pot Chuck Wagon Supreme
This easy crock pot dish is a hearty meal your family will fall in love with.
Servings: 8 Servings
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 15.5 ounce can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 10 ounce can of MILD Rotel Tomatoes (use hot, if you like spicy food)
- 1 14.5 ounce can of chicken broth
- 1 bag of small Honey Gold Potatoes chopped (you can use any potatoes)
- 1 cup of white onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- pepper to taste
Brown ground beef in skillet with chopped onion, minced garlic and pepper. I used about 10 of the small potatoes, chopped to bite size pieces. Put those in the bottom of the crock pot, then top with ground beef mixture, next black beans and then Rotels. Pour the can of chicken broth over the mixture and cook on low for 7-8 hours, low for 4-5.
I stirred it a few times, just to make sure the potatoes weren’t sticking to the bottom of the crock pot. Top each serving with shredded cheese and sour cream.