Easy Pimento Cheese Spread
This Pimento Cheese Spread is a favorite when entertaining. You can easily double for a larger gathering.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 3 cups
- 3 cups shredded or grated cheddar cheese
- 1 4 ounce jar pimentos, undrained
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise I used Dukes
- 5 to 6 drops hot sauce more or less
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
If it's been in the fridge, let it set out a few minutes and stir before serving, the cream cheese does make it thick.