Peanut Butter Cheerio Crunch
Peanut butter cheerio crunch is a quick and easy, crunchy treat that children and adults will both like.
Servings: 2 dozen
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 stick butter or 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups honey nut cheerios or just plain cheerios
- 1/2 cup peanuts or could use your favorite nuts
- 1/2 cup red and green M & M’s of your choice
Melt marshmallows, peanut butter and butter in the microwave or on top of the stove stirring often until smooth. Microwaves vary but mine takes about 2 minutes to melt. Remove and let cool about 15 minutes.
Combine cheerios, nuts, and M & M’s in a large bowl and pour the melted peanut butter mixture over them. Stir to mix. Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Let cool totally. Makes about 2 dozen treats.