Caramel Pecan Graham Crackers
This is a wonderful candy to make during the holidays.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 36 pieces
- 14 cinnamon graham cracker
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or 12 tablespoons
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans or nuts of your choice
- 1 1/2 cups Nestles Premier White Morsels
- 1/2 cup M & M’s chocolate Christmas candies
- Green and red sprinkles optional
Line a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch jellyroll pan with foil and then line the graham crackers across the pan.
Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil in a pan on top of the stove. Boil for 2 minutes stirring often to keep from burning.
Remove and spread over graham crackers. Sprinkle on chopped nuts.
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Remove and sprinkle on white morsels (leave as they are or spread out a little over the crackers). Sprinkle on M & M’s.
Refrigerate for about an hour. Break into pieces. Makes about 3 dozen pieces depending on size you make them. Store in an airtight container in a cool place or the fridge.