Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Stew
This easy Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Stew is super easy and perfect for a fall day!
- 1 lb of ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of chili seasoning
- 2 14.5 ounce cans of diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic
- 1 15 ounce can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup of low sodium beef broth
- 1 cup of rice cooked
Brown ground beef or turkey with onion and chili seasoning, drain and put in crock pot. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, green pepper, bell pepper and beef broth. Mix all ingredients together and cook on low for 6-8 hours
An hour before your stew is done, ADD the cooked rice. If you want a thicker stew add 2 cups of rice. We really like rice. If you like more of a soup, you can also add another cup of bone broth to the mixture and stick to one cup of rice.