Maple Baked Beans with Sausage
This recipe for my Maple Baked Beans with Sausage has been requested so much. Every time I take this dish to a gathering, I have to hand out the recipe. This is one that you'll make again and again.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 10 mins
- 2 28 ounce Cans of Bush’s Original Baked Beans
- 1 lb of Jimmy Dean Country Mild Sausage
- 1/2 cup of chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of McCormick Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 1/3 cup of Maple Syrup
Brown sausage in skillet and drain grease.
Combine sausage with all other ingredients in a casserole dish with lid and bake on 300 degrees in a preheated oven for around 2 hours or until desired consistency.